We have been assisting Modular companies now over the last 12 months with certain companies we do all the installation situated on site and the others are factory based ( 80%) and the final stages of vinyl installations where the Bay joints are done once they are bolted together on site.
We have assisted these companies with R&D and Lessons learnt, offering solutions to their problems, i.e. with joint movement, cracking screeds, adhesives and products.
We use measuring software to give detailed drawings to the client showing where the joins/welding will fall in relation to the bay joints and also assist in trying to reduce the quantities required to complete the projects – This giving the client a saving.
We have worked on the following projects, some have been running for 3-4 months in phases:
- Lancaster Royal Hospital
- Norwich and Norfolk Royal Hospital
- Birmingham orthopaedic Hospital
- Joseph Whittaker School – Mansfield
- Orange Tree Nursery School – Derby
- Sir Herbert Leon School – Milton Keynes
- Solihull Sixth Form College
- Stocklake School – Aylesbury
Quick Enquiry Form
Please complete the contact form below and we will get back to you.